Monday, February 24, 2014

Ask away

1: Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
Yes


2: Are you single/taken/heartbroken/confused?
Planning

3: What if I told you that you were pretty?
Oh, Thank you :*

4: Ever been told “it’s not you, it’s me”?
Yup

5: Are you interested in anyone right now?
Obviously

6: What are you looking forward to in the next week?
Job

7: Do you want to be single?
Not now

8: Did you go out or stay in last night?
Stay in

9: How late did you stay up last night?
Till 2? ah forgot already 

10: Can you recall the last time you realized you liked someone a lot?
Yes, currently.

11: Last three things you had to drink?
Plain water, orange juice, lemongrass cooler

12: Have you pretended to like someone?
Yeah

13: Have you ever told somebody you loved them and not actually meant it?
Pretty cruel huh? but yes. haha

14: Honestly, has anyone seen you in your underwear in the past 3 months?
Errrk, yes? kakakakaka.

15: Is it hard for you to get over someone?
So hard!

16: Think back five months ago, were you single?
Five month? Its on Oct 2013, Yes I am.

17: What were you doing at 12:30 this afternoon?
Er, nothing? :D

18: Hold hands with anyone this week?
Yes

19: Could you go for the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?
I never drank btw

20: What would you name your future daughter?
Nik Arrianna? Hewhew

21: Do you miss anyone?
Yes, 

22: Have you kissed three or more people in one night?
Nooooooooooo!

23: Did your last kiss take place in/on a bed?
Nope. I did not kiss my pillow usually I cuddle them. mihmihmih

24: Are you good at hiding your feelings?
Uncertain, depends on the person I'm dealing with.

25: Have you ever cried from being so mad?
Oh yessssssssss, gigil tangan tahan marah ha, meleleh2 ayaq mataaaa. 

26: Who did you last see in person?
Abah my forever hero.

27: Are you listening to music right now?
No

28: What is something you currently want right now?
Something? too much till its not become 'some' anymore, can turn to many.

29: What is the last thing you said out lot?
"banyak cantik muka kau!"

30: How is your heart lately?
thump thump. HAHA

31: Do you wear the hood on your hoodie?
kalau cuaca sekarang panas terik gini, tak kuasa eh nak sauk hoodie.

32: Are you wearing socks?
Only when I wear shoes

33: What do people call you?
Yin for short.

34: Will you talk to the person you like tonight?
Every night.

35: Are there any stressful situations in your life?
yeah, currently.

36: Who did you last share a bed with?
My pillow, my booster, my phone, dan sekor dua nyamuk. 

37: Did you do something bad today?
Is watching TV can be considered as do something bad? 

38: When was the last time a member of the opposite sex hugged you?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. you gotta be kidding me, shut up.

39: Do you get stressed out easily?
kebelakangan ini lah, dgn ayat2 manusia yg sgt durjana tak fikir hati org just fikir kesenangan diri. Jahaneim you bad people!

40: Will you sing today?
I think I will.

41: Have you ever wanted to tell someone something but didn’t?
Yesterday, I really wanna tell him but I just can't

42: Who do you go to when you need to talk to someone?
Mostly, Abah

43: Have you ever been taken to the emergency room in an ambulance?
No and I wish to actually. 

44: What are you listening to right now?
Sound of the fan

45: What is wrong with you right now?
Unemployed. That is so damn wrong, right society? -.-

46: What is on your wrists right now?
Tadi aku jawab kain batik dah kenapa? Wrists yin, bkn waist. Begok -.-" there is absolutely nothing on my wrists

47: Where did you get the shirt/sweatshirt you’re wear?
ex sister-in-law hadiahkan. Hah, sister in law pun ada ex, kau hado?

48: What do you like better: hot chocolate or hot apple cider?
Hot chocolate with marshmallow on top, nyummeh!

49: Do you make wishes at 11:11?
No

50: Are you a good artist?
No

51: Love really is a beautiful thing huh?
is it? I guess it is :)

52: Do you miss the way things were six months ago?
where am I six month ago? oh don't let me count backwards, whatever past remain past.

53: Ever been on a golf cart?
Hahaha, belum cukup kaya la nak pegi golf club, unemployed pulak. siapa je nak bagi masuk tempat tu kalau lekeh2 tak pakai iphone, ye dok? aher aher.

54: Do you have trust issues?
Dulu, Yes. but not now anymore. Because I don't easily trust people nowadays.

55: Ever stayed up all night on the phone, with who?
Yes, Nik.

56: Do you own something from Hot Topic?
Nope

57: Do you use chap stick?
chap stick? chop stick? the same thing? *blur*

58: Have you ever slapped someone in the face?
Yes, hahahaha. I'm sorry Nik.

59: Do you have a little sister?
No, I'm the youngest.

60: Have you ever been to New York?
No, but one fine day.

61: Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
I think he do, isn't you? 

62: Have you hugged someone within the last week?
Last week? oh I did. My brother :)

63: What were you doing at midnight last night?
Talking. On the phone. With him.

64: Have you ever regretted kissing someone?
No, haaaa statement maut punya. 

65: Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
Yes :)

66: Were your last three kisses from the same person?
Baihaki kiss me only twice. Hahaha. Aunty miss you baihaki.

67: Have you kissed anyone in the last five days?
Yes, and the person is a little boy name Baihaki.

68: Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone?
aloneeeeeeeeee, the bed is mineeeee!

69: Will next Friday be a good one?
Inshaallah, It will..

70: Who you want to be with right now?
Nik.















Dulu masa umur tingkatan,
 selalu main ask away dkt myspace,
then post dekat bulletin.
Sometime benda oldies mcm ni,
bila main balik,
kinda fun though.



Nampak sgt tatau nak post apa lagi dkt blog ni ha. 
kahkah

No comments: