Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Back to December



Basically we didn't have any exact declaration date. Sebab awal awal lagi dah explain dkt dia, No I don't want you to pikat me or to declare us. Your status dkt facebook doesn't make any different to me, as long as you know how I feel and you know what you feel. Yes, this time no "Would you be part of my life?" , definitely no such words. Because I start to like this big guy secretly, and surprisingly he feel the same way, mihmihmih.





Dear My Big Guy,

You know there will be no sweet words for you here big buy, tau kan? :D 
You know how pissed off I am when you tease me, 
how irritate I am when I have to repeat the same thing twice, 
how annoyed I am when we didn't follow the plan, 
how hell mad I am when I can't have what I want. 

Dear My Big Guy,

keep on teasing me,
keep on asking me to repeat what I say twice,
keep on overlapping my plan,
keep on saying "you can't have it all sayang"

Keep doing all that,
All perangai "ee-geramnya-aku-dengan-enko-ni" 

Because I love you, all of you, to the very bits!









You've learn so much about me for this short period.
Lets keep learning about each other.
More December to come
and more December ahead to face,
together :)

Much Love,
your Mek Yin :*













Oh,
On 18th Dec last year, he gave me the very first call.

So yah 18th is our date :)





No comments: