Friday, February 13, 2015

Namja

Time aku ada kerja in the morning la malam sebelum tu nak mencurah curah idea untuk entry blog. Lepastu sekarang dah bukak blog, nganga. Satu habuk tak ingat apa yg aku nak tulis sebelum ni.

Hey! It's 2015 already! The last entry is on 18th Dec last year is it? The truth is, I terminate my broadband. Quite hard to online using laptop. Yes, After 7 years mencemuh the broadband every time  it lost connection, finally terminate jugak, susah betul nak letting go kau ni yin. hashtag susahmoveon.


Namja means men, in korean. Bunyi serupa ninja dah. Kah. I love Korean language, its soft, of course la bahasa melayu lagi selembut sutera, tiada bandingan. But I'm in love with korean language, kalau tak, takkan I write down sweet note in korean and put it on my secret crush car mirror.
Eh hello there my fiance, are you reading? Its nothing honey, just bittersweet of my past don't shake by it. hashtag ciumdahi.


2014,
I guess 2014 is my luck year. I got a job with good pay (this "good pay" thought last only for 6 month) , then I quit my job when okay no need to tell the whole world the reason why I'm quitting my job,
then the very next big thing happen, I got engaged to Abe Nik (which never cross my mind i will get engaged as early as 23).
So everything so good in 2014.

Step to 2015,
Nope, the start doesn't went well. Fail a few interviews kan, sebab tu la early 2015 tak well, cuba kalau dpt kerja on the spot, terus OHMYGODTHISYEARISFUCKINGGOODYEARFORMELIKEYESITSGOODENOUGHTILLIFEELLIKEWANNASCREAMTHANKYOUWORLDYOUSOKIND. See the different?
But I'm still having faith, atau orang melayu kata "percaya dengan rezeki.
BAM! on 13th Jan, my heart skip a beat when I get a call saying that Abah accident.
Macam ada org dtg hentak kepala kat dinding,

WAKE UP BABY GIRL ! YOUR DAD IS TOO OLD TO WORK, GET THE HELL UP!

Zapzupzap, now its 14th February, and I'm still at home becoming staff nurse, assistant lecturer, master chef, driver and all the possible position utk Abah, since he not able to do any heavy workload by his own, memandangkan his both tulang tangan kanan; Radius and Ulna, patah.


Actually on 15th January, 3 hari selepas Abah accident, aku kena lapor diri utk kerja baru but hey, everything happen for a reason, aye?

and actually this entry should be longer than this tp seriously aku tak jumpa lagu best dalam playlist and I am totally out of writing mood.

dan rasanya ini satu satunya entry yg tamat tanpa aku kaitkan isi kandungan dgn tittle entry.
Damn you blody mood! suka hilang tiba tiba, boring!









Hey someone turns 24 on Valentine ! 

I am not gonna post my wish for her, 
out of most,
definitely she is my favorite-CSI-buddy, the best I must said
and ter-paling-susah-nk-luah-perasaan i must said.



From 2005, and now 2015, she never wish like she did up there,
I'm in shock.
Who's birthday is this? Why I'm the one who get the surprise?

Love you buddy :*












No comments: